Monday, October 27, 2008

PDA or PDS?

We all know the meaning of PDA- Public Display of Affection. But when is it too much affection? The usual symptons be like holding hands and giving kisses. I mean what happened to that?Now some people take it to a whole new level you may as well call it PDS- Public Display of Sex. I mean some people do some nasty things out in public, like touching each other in private places and giving hickies and such.I thought sex was suppose to be a private matter.Some people just don't care anymore. I mean there are teenagers, even adults, who said they've had sex in some public place. I mean why would you want to do that?It's a PUBLIC PLACE!!! People use these facilities and it's already dirty enough.I don't think they should make it more disgusting by doing that.And do they ever think that kids are watching? I think people just need to stick to keeping it PG when it comes to being out in the public and showing affection towards their lover. What do you think?

3 comments:

MiMi4 said...

I totally agree...Sex is suppose to be an intimate occasion. If its public it shows u dont have a close enough bond with one another.

"TipToeJoe" said...

Most people can't control their lust for sex, and they just go right at it. But i agree, sex is best left behind closed doors.

Mo said...

I agree, I mean, when I was on the MARTA, this young, i think newlywed couple were pretty much ready to make a baby, I was like come on, cann you say "Indecent Exposure"/ what's worse is that they were seated behind meand I heard everything