Sunday, December 7, 2008

He Will Come in Time...

I'm a girl who's focused, and my junior year has been pretty fun so far. I've tried diffrenet clubs this year, I was on homecoming court, i joined the swim team, I make good grades, what more could a girl ask for? I feel like my life is pretty good so far. Sometimes I think about maybe having a boyfriend along the way, but I tell myself that it's not top priority, and that the guy of my dreams will come in time. I mean I can date, but sometimes it's hard for me to find a decent guy to go on a date with. It's not like I haven't been approached by guys throughout my high school career, but I think some of them talk to me for the wrong reasons. Some talked to me because they liked the way I looked, and to me I think it's shallow because it would be nothing else for them to talk about, and I feel I should talk to someone with more substance. And there was one boy who was obsessed with me (and I think he still is) and I felt like I was being stalked because he just wouldn't leave me alone! Then there were some who were desperate, and I don't think some guy should beg me to death to date him, because I found that annoying. And one guy, who I thought was just my friend, wanted to pass the friendship zone...and get in my pants. I couldn't allow myself to do that, I thought he was better than that and I never thought of him as being that way, but oh well, I look at him different now. But the point is why can't some guys just be decent about asking me out? It's not that hard but please fellas do it the right way. I'm a nice girl, so please be a nice guy and come correct.

No comments: