Sunday, December 7, 2008

Taking on a New Name






Well today I been thinking about New Year's, and as 2009 is closely approaching, I started to think about my New Year's Resolution(s).Well everyone has one,but I seem to have more than one. I mean my main goal is to better myself, but I want to take on new challenges, new things. To start off, I am considering changing my computer name from Frizzy Girl to Mahogany Bliss ♥. I know they don't sound similar at all, but I figured since it'll be a new year why not take on a new name for myself? I like the color mahogany; it's rich, it's brown it's beautiful, and it just gives me bliss when I see the color, part of why I added bliss onto it.



Also I picked this name, inspired by the movie Mahogany, where Diana Ross took on that name in the movie, playing a beautiful,black high-fashion model.I liked what that movie represented, and I figure I could take on that name in the computer world; I represent young, beautiful black women.Frizzy Girl described my looks obviously, and my personality. I carried on that name on the computer since ninth grade. So yep, I thought it was time for a new name, new change. What do you all think? Should I keep Mahogany Bliss ♥ and retire Frizzy Girl or should frizzy Girl continue its legacy?

No comments: